1. USER INFORMATION
The technical and organizational measures we adopt are appropriate, and comply with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR), and Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDDD).
A) BASIC DATA PROTECTION INFORMATION
|PERSON IN CHARGE OF THE TREATMENT|
ALIQUANTUM, S.L. (hereinafter, Responsible or PADEL OFFERS), with Tax Identification Number B84000876
(i) Manage and execute the contracts signed with the Users (ii) Attend to the queries made (iii) Manage the User's participation in contests, prizes (iv) Send commercial, informative and/or courtesy communications (v) Connection data and cookies (vi) Social Networks
(i) Consent of the data subject; (ii) Legal obligation; (iii) Legitimate interest of the Controller; (iv) Execution of a contract to which the user is a party.
No data will be transferred to third parties, unless required by law or by request of public bodies or authorities.
|RIGHTS||You have the right to Access, Rectification, Deletion, Limitation, Portability and Opposition.|
B) ADDITIONAL DATA PROTECTION INFORMATION
1. who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
ALIQUANTUM, S.L. is the PERSON RESPONSIBLE for the processing of the USER's personal data and informs you that this data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter RGPD), and the Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5, 2018, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (hereinafter LOPDGDDD).
The contact details of the person in charge are:
Trade name: PADEL OFFERINGS
Legal representative: ALIQUANTUM, S.L.
TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER: B84000876
Business address: Avd de Madrid nº20, 28229, Villanueva del Pardillo, Madrid
2. how do we treat your personal data?
We are committed to the correct treatment of your personal data, so we will always treat them:
- In a lawful, loyal and transparent manner.
- For specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purpose.
- Accurate and up-to-date.
- During the time necessary for the fulfillment of the purpose for which they were collected,
- In full and confidentially.
3. what personal data do we process?
The categories of personal data we collect in the context of our services are, in any case, those necessary and relevant for the processing thereof:
(i) Personal contact information: name, surname, date of birth, e-mail and other identifying information.
(ii) Billing data for the provision of the service with the User.
(iii) Connection and web data.
(iv) Identifying data in social networks. In any case, the treatment made will be only to interact with users in the celebration of published content and / or sweepstakes or promotions organized.
4. what do we process your personal data for?
Personal data may be processed by data controllers for the following purposes:
(i) To manage and execute the contracts entered into with the Users. This includes the need for the creation of an account so that the User can make the purchase of the products on the website PADEL OFFERS.
(ii) Communicating with the User to respond to the queries formulated
(iii) Manage the User's participation in contests, prizes or sweepstakes that it organizes PADEL OFFERS.
(iv) Sending commercial, informative and/or courtesy communications.
(vi) Social Networks. PADEL OFFERS has a profile on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for commercial and informative purposes. In the aforementioned social networks will access those personal data that each User has provided to the social network, and in any case, will be treated in order to answer queries, questions or other activities of the social networks, the legal basis being the consent of the User. PADEL OFFERS does not collect social media data for marketing purposes.
5. why may we process your personal data?
PADEL OFFERS will process the User's personal data in accordance with some of the legal bases by Article 6 of the GDPR as follows:
- With the consent of the User, such as sending communication with the latest promotions or news.
- Execution of a contract to which the User is a party: development and fulfillment of a contract between both parties, such as the purchase and sale of products.
- For legitimate interest of the RESPONSIBLE: to carry out market research, statistical analysis, etc.
- By legal obligation.
6. how long will we keep your personal data?
They will be kept for no longer than necessary to maintain the purpose of the processing or there are legal prescriptions that dictate their custody and when it is no longer necessary for that purpose, they will be deleted with appropriate security measures to ensure the anonymization of the data or the total destruction of the data.
7. to whom do we provide your personal data?
No communication of personal data to third parties is foreseen except, if necessary for the development and execution of the purposes of the processing, to our service providers related to communications, with which PADEL OFFERS has signed the confidentiality and data processor contracts required by current privacy regulations.
Thus, your personal data will be transferred only in those cases in which it is necessary to offer and provide the service, specifically:
- IT service providers for the maintenance and development of the services we offer.
- Suppliers related to marketing services, advertising or social networks that help us in marketing actions, advertising and analysis of the services we offer.
As indicated above, your personal data may also be disclosed to the relevant authorities or in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
8. what are your data protection rights?
You may exercise, free of charge and to the extent that the legal requirements are met, the following rights:
- Right of access: You have the right to obtain information about the personal data concerning you that we are or are not processing, and in such case, to access them. Upon request, we will provide you with a copy of the personal data we are processing.
- Right of rectification: You have the right to rectify your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete, or to have incomplete data completed.
- Right of deletion: You may request the deletion of your data when, among other circumstances, they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- Right to limitation of processing: You have the right to limit the processing of your data, in certain circumstances established by the data protection regulations.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit it to another entity.
- Right to object: In certain situations, you may object to certain processing on grounds relating to your particular situation, including profiling. You may object at any time to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- Right to revoke your consent: At any time, you may withdraw your consent to any processing, although such withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent previously given.
- The right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if you believe that the processing does not comply with the regulations in force.
2. MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
Users, by checking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data are necessary to fulfill their request, by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to PADEL OFFERS are truthful and is responsible for communicating any changes to them.
PADEL OFFERS informs that all data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. If all the data is not provided, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided will be completely tailored to your needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions of the regulations in force on personal data protection, PADEL OFFERS is complying with all the provisions of the RGPD and LOPDGDD regulations for the processing of personal data under its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in Article 5 of the RGPD, whereby they are processed lawfully, fairly and transparently in relation to the data subject and are adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
PADEL OFFERS guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the RGPD and the LOPDGDDD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of USERS and has provided them with the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.
PADEL OFFERS may change this Policy at any time, informing the date on which it was last updated. If there have been significant changes it will attempt to alert the User when possible.
Date of update: October 2022