Head Sprint Pro 3.0 SF Clay Men Black/Lime
The Head Sprint Pro 3.0 SF Clay shoe offers a new level of performance and comfort at a reduced weight.
Head Sprint Pro 3.0 SF Clay Men
- Thanks to the use of the revolutionary SuperFabric® material, this is the perfect shoe for players who want to be faster on clay. The SPRINT PRO 3.0 SF is designed with the player in mind who wants to be faster on clay.
- The use of revolutionary SuperFabric® fabric in the forefoot makes them exceptionally durable, lightweight and flexible, while the OrthoLite sockliner ensures superior comfort.
- Technologies such as the new Delta Straps and the thermoplastic polyurethane heel counter, among others, keep the foot securely in place while you're running and contesting the toughest points. The herringbone outsole ensures optimal grip.
- TRI-NRG: Exclusive Head technology for the best performance on the court.
- DRIFT DEFENSE: The ultimate in toe and midfoot protection.
- COOLING SYSTEM: The best 360° ventilation, in the sole and instep.
- LATERAL CONTROL: Waterproof and breathable LATERAL CONTROL: Stability booster on the lateral side of the sole to prevent ankle twisting.
- HYBRASION+: Special rubber compound that offers the best in traction and resistance.
- HEEL STABILIZER 180ª: TPU flange established for a better heel fit.
- SUPERFABRIC: Extreme abrasion resistance yet lightweight and flexible.
- SOCK SUPPORT SYSTEM: Elastic Sock construction for comfort and initial support.
- DELTA STRAP: Triangle-shaped midfoot straps are integrated into the lacing for improved stability and individual fit.
- ORTHOLITE: With its innovative long-term cushioning and lightweight, highly breathable foam, the Ortho socklinerLite offers enhanced comfort on and off the court. Its moisture management properties help keep the foot cool, dry and comfortable, plus the insole is machine washable.
- SuperFabric upper with high abrasion resistance.
- Sock construction.
- Triangular lace-up strap.
- Thermoplastic polyurethane heel counter.
- Low profile.
- Minimal toe to heel drop EVA with three densities.
- Three-dimensional, ventilated anti-twist shank.
- Deep herringbone tread exclusively for clay courts