Nox AT10 Luxury Genius 18K by Agustin Tapia 2022 PAT10GENIUS1822
The AT10 LUXURY GENIUS 18K is the new padel racket developed jointly with Agustín Tapia for the new 2022 season.
It shares with its predecessor the HR3 mold and rubber that Agustín likes so much but introduces as a novelty the 18K carbon fiber faces that provide a plus of firmness in the touch with the ball.
Nox AT10 Luxury Genius 18K
As a novelty it incorporates the 18K carbon fiber and the rough finish on the faces by express request of the player.
A shovel with a bright aesthetic, designed to the taste of "The Pearl" of the world paddle. It incorporates the AVS anti-vibration system to minimize the vibrations that are transmitted to your arm.
Unlike other brands, our players play with the collection blades without special modifications. So, with the AT10 LUXURY GENIUS 18K you can feel the same sensations on the court as "The Genius of Catamarca", Agustin Tapia.
- CARBON FRAME: Carbon Frame. By using this material in the frames we give more rigidity and durability to the frame and the racket in general.
- DCS: With the application of more material from the frame to four centimeters inside the face we minimize the difference in hardness between the frame and the face. Thus when the ball is hit with the outer parts of the racket we minimize.
- HR CORE: Core with high density HR3 rubber, with the greatest memory effect thus achieving greater power in the blow.
- CARBON 18K: Maximum rigidity and strength while maintaining the lightness of the racket thanks to the finest interwoven carbon microfilaments of our range of blades.
- ROUGH SURFACE: Rough surface on the last layer of the face of the racket. It can be made by pre-molded plastic material or with a bath in silica sand of low grammage. With this roughness you get hits with greater effect.
- SMARTSTRAP: Customize your racket, improve hygiene and safety by easily replacing the cord without losing the warranty by not having to manipulate the bottom cap.
- OVERSIZE GRIP: Longer grip length to facilitate grip.
- AVS: System for absorbing vibrations produced in off-center hits.