Nox AT10 shoes, the first paddle footwear designed for your health, clinically endorsed and laboratory certified. If you want to wear the best footwear for your matches, don't miss the new NOX paddle tennis shoes by Agustín Tapia, as they offer high comfort and great performance to give everything on the court.
Nox AT10 Navy / Yellow
NOX shoes have been specifically designed to minimize the risk of injury and optimize the performance of the paddle tennis player.
* Clinically endorsed by Marta Rueda, podiatrist at the Martín Rueda Center for Foot Studies, advisor to the Sant Cugat High Performance Sports Center (Spain) and hundreds of elite athletes. Laboratory tested and certified by the INESCOP Footwear Technology Center, in Alicante, Spain.
- The AGG (Advanced Gravity Geometry) technology provides a greater "drop" (height of the heel with respect to the toe), facilitating the player's waiting position and starts in the race. Reduces the strain on the calves and minimizes the risk of muscle injury.
- Greater stability thanks to the Lateral Support technology, which provides a greater contact surface between the sole and the ground and minimizes the risk of twisting on lateral movements.
- Outsole with optimal grip that combines the herringbone pattern with small studs.
- Abraxone : Maximum cushioning and energy return thanks to the Strobel assembly of the popcorn EVA rubber sole and the low-density injected phylon midsole. Internal lateral reinforcement (AbraXone) to increase resistance to abrasion and provide the shoe with greater stability.
- Ortholite: Antibacterial insole that maximizes support and comfort. Resistant to deformations resulting from continuous use.