Wilson Rush Pro 3.5 Clay
- Get ready for powerful and aggressive moves to the net with ease thanks to its 4D support chassis, an arch construction in the anti-twist outsole that generates plenty of lift and twist control.
- A minimal layering upper adds additional breathability, making it an ideal shoe that combines power and comfort for players who play aggressively and like to attack the net.
- 4D Support Chassis technology limits supination and torsion to allow control of pivoting movements while loading powerful blows, creating superior stability.
- Sensifeel 2.0 features an upper of minimal layers with an engineered mesh to improve breathability, feel and comfort.
- Endofit provides increased comfort, stability and an intuitive fit through a full inner sock construction The DF2 offers a cushioned feel, generating a compromise between comfort and fast rendering (DF2 = Drop HT 9mm).
- The medial drag rubber pad provides greater durability and protection when dragging the foot R-DST + offers the best combination of cushioning and rebound for more dynamic performance.
- Duralast is made of a unique, highly resistant high-density rubber compound that offers abrasion resistance and maximum traction on all surfaces. - Designed to offer maximum performance on all court surfaces.