StarVie Aquila Space PRO 2021
The Starvie Aquila Space racquet stands out for being a comfortable racquet, which offers good sensations on the court with a perfect balance between power, control and ball output. Its manageability is also surprising thanks to its soft rubber density. Its 100% Carbon composition makes this padel racket highly resistant and durable.
- It has a teardrop shape which helps hitting players to deploy a more aggressive game since the sweet spot is at the top of the blade.
- Includes Anatomic Bridge Design technology that is designed to give an anatomical shape in the heart area that facilitates adopting a more adequate and comfortable posture when gripping the blade.
- The Aquila Core, piece located in the heart of the blade to help control and balance the weight.
- The density of its soft rubber contributes to achieving greater ball speed and ease of hitting.
- Includes the new Extreme Spot tubular technology, which expands the sweet spot on the surface of the blade.
- Product made 100% in Spain, Azuqueca de Henares (Guadalajara).
- CARBON FIBER: 100% carbon construction both in the plane and in the profile to provide very high playing performance.
- REINFORCEMENT TORSION SYSTEM: Angled design of the heart of the blade to reinforce the anti-torsion effect and reduce the vibrations that are transmitted to the grip of the blade.
- EXTREME SPOT: New technology applied to the tubular of the blade that expands the sweet spot on the surface of the same .
- CORE AQUILA: Piece located in the heart of the blade that helps to optimize balance and offers greater rigidity in the area.
- SOFT 30: Nomenclature that specifies the density of the eva rubber of each blade. It is a soft density rubber intended for a generic game that adapts to any type of player.