StarVie StarVie Triton
The Tritón shovel has a teardrop-shaped model, different from the rest of the blades in the collection, very balanced towards the head that provides extra power in the blows. The racket has a 100% Carbon composition both in the plane and in the profile to provide very high performance in the game as well as greater durability and elasticity.
- 1 cm longer cuff to make the grip with two hands more comfortable.
- Incorporates the Star Balance, an asymmetrical piece in the heart of the blade that provides a perfect balance and balance of weight.
- Its rough plane (Full Plane Effect) makes it easier to grip the ball to achieve the desired effects.
- StarVie is the only one that works this roughness directly from the mold.
- It has a teardrop shape which places the sweet spot of the blade in the upper part of the plane.
- It incorporates a standard protector in the frame of the racket.
- The density of its soft rubber contributes to achieving a higher ball speed and finding the balance between power and control.
- Product made 100% in Spain, Azuqueca de Henares (Guadalajara).
FULL PLANET EFFECT: Texture in the plane with relief of 2mm in the shape of a star, which offers greater control and the possibility of giving effects to the ball with greater precision.
SOFT 30: Nomenclature that specifies the density of the eva rubber of each blade. It is a soft density rubber intended for a generic game that adapts to any type of player.
ANATOMIC BRIDGE DESIGN: System with a more anatomical shape in the heart of the racket to give more comfort to the grip with both hands.
STAR BALANCE: Piece designed for the heart of the racket that It offers the perfect balance and balance to achieve the best game.
CARBON FIBER: 100 carbon construction both in the plane and in the profile to provide very high game performance.