StarVie StarVie Raptor
It has the logo and the signature of Stupaczuk in the design of the plan. It is composed of 100% carbon. Despite being a paddle with soft rubber, it looks hardened thanks to its roughness on the plane, as well as its two layers of carbon on the plane. This material provides very high performance in the game, as well as greater elasticity and durability.
- Paddle with soft rubber density.
- The paddle is hardened by the use of two layers of carbon that gives it greater control and power.
- It incorporates the Raptor Core in the heart of the blade to optimize balance and offer greater rigidity in that area.
- It has the rough plane relief (Full Plane Effect) offering greater precision when it comes to giving effect to the ball and its mold helps to optimize and control the movements of the paddle during the game.
- StarVie is the only one that works this roughness directly from the mold.
- Two layers of carbon in the plane.
- Product made 100% in Spain, Azuqueca de Henares (Guadalajara).
FULL PLANET EFFECT: Texture in the plane with relief of 2mm in the shape of a star, which offers greater control and the possibility of giving effects to the ball with greater precision.
CORE RAPTOR: Piece located in the heart of the blade that helps to optimize balance and offers greater rigidity in the area.
CARBON FIBER: 100 carbon construction both in the plane and in the profile to provide very high game performance.
SOFT 30: Nomenclature that specifies the density of the eva rubber of each blade. It is a soft density rubber intended for a generic game that adapts to any type of player.