Starvie Dronos Galaxy
The Dronos racket is perfect for all those players who want to continue evolving in their game with a racket with soft density rubber, gaining more control and power without losing the good sensations on the court. It is characterized by having in its composition the tubular with Carbon fiber and Aluminum fiber, which provide a plus of resistance and durability.
- The optimal point of the hit is located in the upper part of the plane thanks to its teardrop shape.
- Its star-shaped relief on the plane (Full Plane Effect) offers precision in the effects that are applied to it want to hit the ball.
- StarVie is the only one that works this roughness directly from the mold. It incorporates the Star Balance system.
- Asymmetrical piece in the heart that provides a perfect balance and balance of weight.
- Includes the Aluminuim Core System technology, aluminum reinforcement in the part of the tubular that is in the heart of the blade and that provides greater rigidity, offering a plus of firmness in the realization of the blows.
- The density of its soft rubber contributes to achieving a higher ball speed and finding the balance between power and control.
- New chameleon paint in the heart of the blade. Product made 100% in Spain, Azuqueca de Henares (Guadalajara).
FULL PLANET EFFECT: Texture in the plane with relief of 2mm in the shape of a star, which offers greater control and the possibility of giving effects to the ball with greater precision.
FIVE SIDES TECH: The 5-sided design of the profile of the blade gives greater rigidity to the structure and better aerodynamics.
STAR BALANCE: Piece designed for the heart of the blade that offers balance and perfect balance to achieve the best game.
ALUMINUM TUBULAR SYSTEM: Aluminum reinforcement in the part of the tubular that is in the heart of the blade and that provides greater rigidity offering a plus of firmness in the performing the blows. In addition, it offers excellent resistance to the stress suffered by materials due to continuous use.
- SOFT 30: Nomenclature that specifies the density of the eva rubber of each blade. It is a soft density rubber intended for a generic game that adapts to any type of player.