Varlion Avant Carbon Diffuser Black 2.0
Manufactured using a bidirectional carbon tubular and a 38MM medium hardness EVA Hypersoft core, laminated by layers of plain carbon fiber fabric and fiberglass fabric. The heart is reinforced with plain carbon fiber fabric and impregnated with Varlion's exclusive VAR-FLEX epoxy resin, to obtain maximum elasticity and resistance, covered by a layer of titanium dioxide.
- HEXAGON FRAME: Hexagonal frame whose shape provides greater rigidity and resistance to the blade, as a rib with a straight part is created in the frame ( edge) and another chamfered (chamfer).
HEXATEX TECHNOLOGY Rough texture with a hexagonal shape on the plane, which increases the effect that the ball takes when contacting this surface in topspin or cut shots.
< br /> DIFFUSER: Technology developed with the aim of directing the air flow in the only “treatable” area of the blade where the air passes through, its heart. The advantages of this technology are:
• Higher speed of the player both in quick strokes and smash.
• A greater regularity of the hit by making the trajectory more constant, thanks to the zero influence of the turbulences that conventional blades normally have in the heart area.
• Greater amount of strokes with more control, thanks also to the reduction of said turbulence.
Its design is inspired by the diffuser that the Brawn GP Formula 1 team included for the first time in the rear and bottom of the car .- 7 RHOMBUS CARBON FABRIC: 12K carbon fiber fabric in a rhomboid shape, to give greater flexibility to the core.
- HEXAGON PROTECTOR: New adhesive protector designed exclusively for models with Hexagon frame. In its previous version, this protector weighed 21g, however, thanks to the new design, its weight has been reduced by half, now weighing only 10g. It has been designed and produced through an injection mold in a low hardness PTU to absorb shocks and scrapes. It is fixed on the frame of the blade by means of an adhesive material without the need to drill into the frame and thus avoiding having to weaken it for fixing. With this, possible vibrations of the protector are eliminated and a total twinning between the frame of the blade and the lower surface of the protector is achieved.
- ADAPTED & GRADUAL HOLES: Gradual hole technology adapted to the shape of the blade. It consists of using 3 different hole sizes, making them smaller in the central area (10 mm in diameter), medium in the middle area until we are closer to the frame (11.5 mm) and large in the perimeter area or closer to the frame (13 mm). With this perforation we manage to compensate for the excessive flexibility of the center of the blade with the low flexibility of the area of the core that joins the frame, thus allowing greater homogeneity to impacts and increasing the resistance of the core. This drilling technology has also been used with 2 diameters (13mm in the perimeter area and 11.5mm in the central area) in ranges of blades not used by professional players since they turn out to be softer due to the hole in the central area it is 11.5mm instead of 10mm.
HYPERSOFT: Soft foam core with spectacular hardness and rebound measurements, which gives the blades a very balanced control and power to use at low temperatures or up to 25º.
* In all purchases that include a gift with the product, one unit of each gift will be sent.