Varlion Bourne Summum Sevenrhombus W
New padel racket Varlion Summum Sevenrhombus W of a professional level with a round shape, designed for players who mainly seek control in their game. . “W” version of Winter , at low temperatures the core hardens, gaining control, but notably losing flexibility, so to obtain a good behavior you should choose the blades with the Blue thermometer or the letter “W” , recommended for playing with temperatures below 25ºC / 77º F, as they incorporate materials with greater mechanical elasticity.
Varlion Bourne Summum Sevenrhombus W
The padel racket Varlion LW Bourne Summum Sevenrhombus S Manufactured using a bidirectional carbon tubular, Hypersoft foam core, laminated with plain 7 Rhombus carbon fiber fabric, reinforced at the heart with plain carbon fiber fabric; impregnated in Varlion's exclusive VAR-FLEX epoxy resin -for maximum elasticity and resistance-, covered by a layer of titanium dioxide.
- HEXAGON FRAME: Hexagonal frame whose shape provides greater rigidity and resistance to the blade, as a rib with a straight part is created in the frame ( edge) and another chamfered (chamfer).
- HEXATEX TECHNOLOGY: Rough texture with a hexagonal shape on the plane, which increases the effect that the ball takes when contacting this surface in topspin or cut strokes.
- SUMMUM: Summum technology is based on the sum of four great innovations launched in 2018, which give rise to the most complete and highest level racket in the collection.
• Longer grip: The grip is 14'50 cm long (the usual ones are between 11 and 12'50 cm), providing the player with more space to grip, especially for former tennis players or players with two-handed blows.
• Wings diffuser: Diffuser designed under the silhouette of an airplane wing profile, to which we have also added a turbulator, used in the wings of aircraft and ailerons of F1 cars to better control airflow. The result is a 27% improvement in the speed, precision and control of the air flow compared to the previous diffuser.
• Greater hitting surface: The hitting area is 1.5 cm wider compared to the rest of the blades, so you will gain much more control and responsiveness in your game. This expansion is also achieved thanks to the fact that we have brought the drilling to the entire surface of the blade, with a functional hole design that increases the number of holes in total from 68 to 76.
• Greater height and surface on the rough texture: The rough texture of the plane (Hexatex and Slice technologies) is higher and wider, so you can further increase the effect on the ball. In the same way, by occupying a larger surface area you will be able to achieve impossible hits even if the ball falls far from the center of the blade.
- TEMPERATURES: The environmental temperature directly influences the behavior of a paddle tennis racket, altering its hardness and flexibility; this causes our game to change and be unstable. To solve this problem, the models of the higher ranges have been manufactured in duplicate (a "W" version of Winter, and another "S" version of Summer ), with enough technical differences in the construction of its core to play with one version or another depending on the ambient temperature: At high temperatures the materials soften, especially the foam or EVA of the core, thus changing the performance of the blades. For this reason, the blades with the red thermometer or the letter “S” incorporate materials with less elasticity and hardness, so the behavior of the blade will be ideal with temperatures from 25ºC / 77º F At low temperatures the opposite occurs: the core hardens, gaining control, but notably losing flexibility, so to obtain a good performance you should choose the blades with the blue thermometer or the letter "W", recommended for playing at lower temperatures. at 25ºC / 77º F, as they incorporate materials with greater mechanical elasticity.
- WINGS DIFFUSER: Technology developed with the aim of directing the air flow in the only “treatable” area of the blade where the air passes through, its heart. Its design is inspired by the diffuser that first featured the Brawn GP Formula 1 team at the rear and bottom of the car. The advantages of this technology are:
• Higher speed of the player both in quick strokes and smash.
• Greater regularity of the hit by making the trajectory more constant, thanks to the zero influence of turbulence that conventional blades normally have in the area of the heart.
• More strokes with more control, thanks also to the reduction of said turbulence.
- 7 RHOMBUS CARBON FABRIC: 12K carbon fiber fabric in a rhomboid shape, to give greater flexibility to the core.
- HEXAGON PROTECTOR: New adhesive protector designed exclusively for models with Hexagon frame. In its previous version, this protector weighed 21gr, however, thanks to the new design s