Varlion LW Summum Sevenrhombus W
New padel racket Varlion LW Summum Sevenrhombus W of a professional level with a round shape, designed for players who mainly seek control in their game. . “W” version of Winter , at low temperatures the core hardens, gaining control, but notably losing flexibility, so to obtain a good behavior you should choose the blades with the Blue thermometer or the letter “W” , recommended for playing with temperatures below 25ºC / 77º F, as they incorporate materials with greater mechanical elasticity.
Varlion Summum Sevenrhombus W
The padel racket Varlion LW Summum Sevenrhombus S Manufactured using a bidirectional carbon tubular, Hypersoft foam core, laminated with plain 7 Rhombus carbon fiber fabric, reinforced at the heart with plain carbon fiber fabric; impregnated in Varlion's exclusive VAR-FLEX epoxy resin -for maximum elasticity and resistance-, covered by a layer of titanium dioxide.
- PRISMA FRAME: New revolutionary prism-shaped frame, designed and implemented in the two new Maxima Summum Prisma blades and Bourne Summum Prisma. After carrying out an aerodynamic study in a wind tunnel, it has been shown that it has 10% less wind resistance compared to the Hexagon frame and the conventional frames of the rest of the blades. This change translates into better handling and a higher speed of movement of the blade, which allows for greater acceleration and speed of play. The design of this frame requires special manufacturing to make it more rigid and resistant, as well as a specific injected adhesive protector.
- SLICE: New rough texture for the plane of the blade. As its name suggests, it is specially designed for backhand or drive hits with slices or cuts. In its design, a series of curved lines have been arranged for right-handed players, which are duplicated in the opposite direction for left-handed players, in order for the lines to hook the ball and increase its effect. If compared to a tennis racket, the hook is even greater, since the strings of the racket are straight and horizontal in the shape of a cross, generating a square; and in the case of Slice technology, the lines are designed with a curved shape, since in this way the surface of the ball that is in contact with said lines is much larger.
- SUMMUM: Summum technology is based on the sum of four great innovations launched in 2018, which give rise to the most complete and highest level racket in the collection.
< br /> • Longer grip: The grip is 14'50 cm in length (the usual ones are between 11 and 12'50 cm), providing the player with more space to grip, especially for former tennis players or players with two-handed blows.
• Wings diffuser: Diffuser designed under the silhouette of an airplane wing profile, to which we have also added a turbulator, used in the wings of aircraft and ailerons of F1 cars to better control airflow. The result is a 27% improvement in the speed, precision and control of the air flow compared to the previous diffuser.
• Greater hitting surface: The hitting area is 1.5 cm wider compared to the rest of the blades, so you will gain much more control and responsiveness in your game. This expansion is also achieved thanks to the fact that we have brought the drilling to the entire surface of the blade, with a functional hole design that increases the number of holes in total from 68 to 76.
• Greater height and surface on the rough texture: The rough texture of the plane (Hexatex and Slice technologies) is higher and wider, so you can further increase the effect on the ball. In the same way, by occupying a larger surface area you will be able to achieve impossible hits even if the ball falls far from the center of the blade.
- TEMPERATURES: The ambient temperature directly influences the behavior of a paddle tennis racket, altering its hardness and flexibility; this causes our game to change and be unstable. To solve this problem, the higher-end models have been made in duplicate (a "W" version for Winter, and another "S" version for Summer), with enough technical differences in their core construction to play with. one version or another depending on the ambient temperature: At high temperatures the materials soften, especially the foam or EVA of the core, thus changing the performance of the blades. For this reason, the blades with the red thermometer or the letter "S" incorporate materials with less elasticity and hardness, so the behavior of the blade will be ideal with temperatures from 25ºC / 77º F. With low temperatures, just what happens. On the contrary: the core hardens, gaining control, but notably losing flexibility, so to obtain a good performance you should choose the blades with the blue thermometer or the letter "W", recommended for playing with temperatures below 25ºC / 77º F, as that incorporate materials with greater mechanical elasticity.
- WINGS DIFFUSER: Technology developed with the aim of directing and