Wilson Kaos 3.0 Bela shoes
The shoe chosen by one of the best paddle tennis players of all time, this shoe epitomizes speed and agility on a paddle tennis court. Lightweight and durable, this shoe strikes a good balance between cushioning court feel and agile response. Wilson's exclusive Duralast outsole provides excellent traction to maximize confidence and performance with every step.
- SKINGGURD: Manage instep protection to offer durability, with forefoot and lateral reinforcements that improve support during lateral movements and quick starts.
- ENDOFIT: Provides more comfort and stability, and an intuitive fit through a completely inner sock design.
- DF2: Provides a cushioned sensation, generating a compromise between comfort and fast performance (DF2 = Drop HT of 9 mm)
- PRO TORQUE CHASSIS LIGHT: Uses built-arc technology to generate speed and maximum stability and flexibility Duralast is made of an exclusive, highly resistant high-density rubber compound that offers resistance to abrasion and maximum traction on all surfaces.
- R-DST +: offers the best combination of cushioning and rebound for a more dynamic performance.
- DURALAST: Exclusive highly resistant high-density rubber compound that offers resistance to abrasion and maximum traction on all surfaces.