The new and spectacular Nox Ultimate Power 3 Blue shares one of the most successful molds of the brand, with a carbon frame and rough fiberglass face. Rough surface with relief for greater effect in the hit. Diamond-shaped mold together with HRS CORE+ rubber that increases the speed of recovery, achieving greater power in the hit.
Nox Ultimate Power 3 Blue
- In the core of the HRS CORE+ racket, a core with a denser rubber than the HR3. It increases the speed with which the core of the racket recovers its state before hitting the ball. With this rubber maximum power is achieved.
- Carbon Frame Carbon Frame: using this material in the frames gives more rigidity and durability to the frame and the racket in general.
- Dyamic Composit Structure: with the application of more material from the frame to four centimeters inside the face we minimize the difference in hardness between the frame and the face. In this way, when the ball is hit with the outer parts of the blade, we minimize the possible cutting of the fibers that could occur when the rubber sinks. Finishing of the plane in simile carbon.
- Fiber 3K: The 3K weave is achieved by interlacing the fiberglass threads forming small squares. In our case we use a 3K fiber with a higher grammage than normal fiber.
- Rough Surface: Rough surface on the last layer of the blade face. It can be made with pre-molded plastic material or with a low grammage silica sand bath. With this roughness, more effective strokes are achieved.
-Oversize Grip: longer grip length for easier grip.