Nox Nerbo World Padel Tour Official Racket 2022
The new Nox Nerbo World Padel Tour Official Racket 2022, retains all the character of its predecessor: powerful, solid and fast. With its new Multilayered Black Eva core, an evolution of the Multilayered Core that, together with the 18K carbon faces, allows an optimal distribution of the energy generated in the hit both in low speed shots and in power shots, thus improving performance in the game.
Nox Nerbo World Padel Tour Official Racket
The term NERBO means in Italian "character" or "charisma". This is already a declaration of intent for a paddle tennis racket, the NERBO World Padel Tour Luxury Series, which is fast, powerful and that prints up to 15% more speed to the ball in each stroke. You will notice it from the beginning with a very special sound.
In the Tempo World Padel Tour 2022, even the smallest detail has been pampered: rough surfaces to maximize effects, lateral anti-vibrators incorporated into the structure of the blade and a careful design of the heart.
At the core of the blade:
- Multilayered Black Eva: Racket core built on the basis of several different layers of EVA Black rubber of different densities that allow the energy to be optimally distributed on the face of the racket, resulting in a better transfer of power both in low speed strokes. as in power shots.
In the frame of the shovel:
- Carbon Frame: using this material in the frames we give more rigidity and durability to the frame and the blade in general.
- Dyamic Composit Structure: by applying more material from the frame up to four centimeters into the face, we minimize the difference in hardness between the frame and the face. In this way, when the ball is hit with the outer parts of the blade, we minimize the possible cutting of the fibers that could occur when the rubber sinks.
- AVS: System for absorbing the vibrations produced in off-center blows.
On the face of the shovel:
- Carbon 18K: Maximum rigidity and resistance while maintaining the lightness of the blade thanks to the finest interlaced carbon microfilaments in our range of blades.
- Rought Surface: Rough surface on the last layer of the face of the blade. It can be made using pre-molded plastic material or with a bath in low grammage silica sand. With this roughness, blows with greater effect are achieved.
Other areas of the blade:
- SmartStrap: Customize your pass, improve hygiene and safety by easily replacing the lanyard without losing the warranty by not having to manipulate the lower cap.
-Oversize Grip: longer grip length for easier grip.