Nox ML 10 Luxury Bahía 2022
We are facing a multipurpose racket, with a drop format and built with the best materials. In the ML10 LUXURY BAH<2feminine>A players will find a partner who contributes to defense and construction of the point but who at the same time shows all her genius in the attack game, printing a more march in fast volleys and shots. Additionally, it incorporates the AVS lateral anti-vibration system and faces with a rough finish to facilitate hitting with effect. All this in a shovel with a spectacular design that combines exposed carbon, with silver and blue flashes.
In the core of the blade:
- Core with rubber even denser than the HR3: increases the speed with which the core of the blade recovers its state prior to the hit the ball. With this rubber you get maximum power.
In the frame of the blade:
- Carbon Frame Carbon Frame: using this material in the frames we give more rigidity and durability to the frame and the blade in general.
- Dyamic Composit Structure : by applying more material from the frame up to four centimeters into the face, we minimize the difference in hardness between the frame and the face. In this way, when the ball is hit with the outer parts of the blade, we minimize the possible cutting of the fibers that could occur when the rubber sinks.
On the face of the blade:
- Carbon 12K: The 12K fabric is achieved by interlacing the fiber threads into small squares. In our case we use a 12K fiber with a higher weight than normal carbon fiber, achieving greater durability to the product.
- Rought Surface: Rough surface on the last layer of the face of the shovel. It can be done using pre-molded plastic material or with a bath in low grammage silica sand. With this roughness, blows with greater effect are achieved.
Other areas of the blade:
- SmartStrap: Customize your pass, improve hygiene and safety by easily replacing the lanyard without losing the warranty by not having to manipulate the lower cap.
- Oversize Grip: Longer grip length to facilitate grip.
- Antivibration System: absorption of vibrations produced in off-center hits.