Dunlop Inferno Carbon Pro LTD Silver 24K - AESTHETIC DEFECT
New and exclusive Dunlop Inferno Carbon Pro LTD Silver padel racket made of 24K visible carbon and Pro Touch core for great power and excellent control.
PADEL RACKET WITH AESTHETIC DEFECT
Dunlop Inferno Carbon Pro LTD Silver 24K
- New exclusive and unique edition of the mythical Inferno but in 100% 24K carbon seen.
- It has an oversize teardrop-shaped mold with a medium-high balance, so it does not neglect power or control.
- Thanks to its carbon construction and perimeter reinforcements you will enjoy a much more stable hit and a great solidity of the blade.
- It also offers a very good feeling with the EVA rubber core
- More stability thanks to the 3 heart bars.
- New hole pattern that widens the sweet spot.
- Versatile racket, with a fantastic balance between power and control.
- Carbon construction for durability.
- Matte finish with 24k glossy carbon surface.
Power Channel: Applied to the outside of the bridge, it increases the rigidity of the base of the blade, providing explosive power in attack hits.
Anatomic Construction: Inverted construction at the base of the racket, inspired by bone structures that increases torsional stability when hitting, offering a superior level of control and precision, even on off-center hits.
100% Carbon Tubular: 100% carbon construction that increases the stiffness of the frame, ensures great stability in the game and superior control.
Tri-Bar Technology: On the bridge of the blade to achieve greater torsional stability and maximum precision.
PRO TOUCH core: A higher density core redesigned to increase performance in any type of hit.