Drop Shot Kibo 2.0
It uses full Eva System technology throughout the racket format, achieving enormous results that enhance the game of every player who is starting.
It is a racket designed for beginner level players looking for a product with which to feel comfortable on the court.
- TWIN TUBULAR SYSTEM: All our Carbon frame rackets are manufactured with double tubular carbon fabrics pre-impregnated with maximum durability resins, giving homogeneity in all areas of the face and providing greater rigidity, so energy is not lost from the frame distortion hit.
- FIBER GLASS: Drop Shot uses SS glass quality, which is a fiberglass with greater resistance and elasticity, giving our rackets an improvement in solidity and playability.
- FULL EVA: Construction system where the racket is 100% eva without frame.
- CORK CUSHION GRIP: Anti-vibration system, which combined with the other systems we provide, make our rackets ideal for players suffering from chronic injuries. It consists of a cork sheet located in the grip area, thus preventing vibrations from reaching the player's hand.
- SMART HOLES SYSTEM: System for distributing holes on the face of the racket, in a curved, progressive shape that provides a better development of mechanical forces at the moment of hitting, helping to give effect to the ball and improving the reduction of vibrations.
- SILICONE GRIP CHANNEL: A channel in the grip of the racket, where a piece of silicone with a 2 mm coating of super absorbent cork is inserted, to reduce vibrations right in the area where the player picks up the racket. Drop Shot rackets, with this technology, allow you to enjoy a safer and more enjoyable game.