Varlion Avant Carbon Pro Black 2.0 - DEFECTO ESTETICO
Padel racket Varlion of advanced level designed for players who like white blades. Thanks to its teardrop shape, it is characterized by providing a perfect balance between control and power.
Varlion Avant Carbon Pro Black 2.0
It is made of a bidirectional carbon fiber tubular, reinforced by layers of fiberglass fabric. Its core is made of 38mm EVA Hypersoft rubber of medium hardness, laminated by layers of plain fiberglass fabric, which are impregnated with Varlion's exclusive VAR-FLEX epoxy resin for maximum elasticity and resistance, and covered by a layer titanium dioxide.
- HEXAGON FRAME: Hexagonal frame whose shape provides greater rigidity and resistance to the blade, as a rib with a straight part is created in the frame ( edge) and another chamfered (chamfer).
- HEXAFORCE: Reinforcement or bridge designed and built to reinforce the heart and the rigidity of the frame and the upper.
- HEXAGON PROTECTOR: New adhesive protector designed exclusively for models with Hexagon frame. In its previous version, this protector weighed 21g, however, thanks to the new design, its weight has been reduced by half, now weighing only 10g. It has been designed and produced through an injection mold in a low hardness PTU to absorb shocks and scrapes. It is fixed on the frame of the blade by means of an adhesive material without the need to drill into the frame and thus avoiding having to weaken it for fixing. With this, possible vibrations of the protector are eliminated and a total twinning between the frame of the blade and the lower surface of the protector is achieved.
- ADAPTED & GRADUAL HOLES: Gradual hole technology adapted to the shape of the blade. It consists of using 3 different hole sizes, making them smaller in the central area (10 mm in diameter), medium in the middle area until we are closer to the frame (11.5 mm) and large in the perimeter area or closer to the frame (13 mm). With this perforation we manage to compensate for the excessive flexibility of the center of the blade with the low flexibility of the area of the core that joins the frame, thus allowing greater homogeneity to impacts and increasing the resistance of the core. This drilling technology has also been used with 2 diameters (13mm in the perimeter area and 11.5mm in the central area) in ranges of blades not used by professional players since they turn out to be softer due to the hole in the central area it is 11.5mm instead of 10mm.
- HYPERSOFT: Soft foam core with spectacular hardness and rebound measurements, which gives the blades a very balanced control and power to use at low temperatures or up to 25º.